[AT] OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:50:16 PST 2017

Richard,  I bought a Stihl pole saw this summer.
It's the one with the 7' fixed pole.  It's only slightly
heavier than a weed eater.  You put the strap over
your shoulders and saw standing up.  It has a 12" bar
and will cut hardwood logs the full 12".  If I have a complaint
about it, the chains are small and don't hold up like full size
saw chains but they don't cost a lot either.  No more bending over
or constantly moving around.  Stand in one place and make lots of
cuts.

Charlie