[AT] Clean Water Rule

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Feb 28 20:37:27 PST 2017

Regardless of which side of the issue you fall on, the executive order sis not overturn it.  All the executive order did was to begin the review process. Since it is a regulation there are as many hurdles to undo it is there is to do it to begin with. So it will be months/years before it is actually overturned.

So for the time being everyone keep the antique tractors out of the natural areas your forefathers  created around your intermittent flows and seasonal wetlands - which they did out of common sense.

Back to tractors.....

Spencer Yost