[AT] Need some help

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:39:55 PST 2017

I think the problem is that it's not pure graphite, it is mixed with clay,
and there'd be at least some concern about the gritty particles scoring up
some moving parts.  The good news is that there's not much of it, and it's
likely to just blow out the exhaust port immediately.  And I think he
already tried the vacuum trick.

SO