[AT] Potebtial tractors for the East Bend, NC area

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:35:31 PST 2017

Spencer I think there are a couple reasons why.  A lot of these folks
are former yuppies that are getting into "farming."  They're used to
a/c, satellite radio, and a backup camera in their vehicle, so they
want the same features in their tractors.  The other reason is a lot
of people are not that mechanically inclined and can't keep an older
one running, or they just want to climb in/on, turn the key and go.

Al