[AT] Need some help

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Feb 24 10:47:46 PST 2017

I once used a white colored pencil to remove some earwax!!!   I thought
that it might have broken off inside the ear canal but I could not
tell.   A week or so later I was in the Dr. office and I asked her to
take a look a second time in my ear..    After I told her what to look
for she found it!!  She went to the trouble of sterilizing some
alligator forceps to get the 3/8 inch long piece of white lead out of my
ear.   That was about 12 years ago, and she still won't let me forget it....

I would suggest a piece of plastic rod or just a wooden dowel or cut the
pencil off with a knife.    I once had a barn cat jump on a very
difficult paint repair on the bed of a pickup while it was still wet.
I had just used the last of the special matched paint, and it was $75
for another pint.  More than that cat was worth...

Cecil in OKla