[AT] Need some help

Dave rotigel at me.com
Thu Feb 23 19:56:36 PST 2017

Hi Dick,
	After reading about 6 suggestions on how to solve your problem of no longer having any lead in your pencil I broke off a bit of lead from one of my pencils and put it on an anvil. I then placed the head of a ball peen hammer head on the lead I pushed the hammer head down on the lead EVER so slightly and discovered it shattered into MANY, MANY very small pieces—kind of DUST. I don’t thing you will find any problems with just leaving it where it is!
	Dave
PS, Give your wife's cat a chuck under the chin. He was just trying to help!