[AT] Need some help

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 19:12:47 PST 2017

If it is just the tip of the pencil lead, I would think it would self
destruct and blow out the exhaust. I can't see it being tough enough to
damage a piston or valve. Of course I'm not the one footing the repair
bill either. The idea of a small piece of hose adapted to a vacuum
cleaner may work, but how will you know if you actually got it out?

John Hall