[AT] Need some help

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:30:18 PST 2017

Well... I tried puttin a cloth between the hose and the vac hose end but it
restricted air flow too much.

I was able to trim down the end of a piece of gas hose enough to get it to
squeeze down into the spark plug hole.  If the lead is still in there, it's
a miracle.

Thanks for all of the good advice.