[AT] O. T. - Really tired today

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:57:11 PST 2017

    Have a couple stories about Statins. About 3 years ago my years ago my
doctor had me on Crestor and Zetia, (both Statins). I was very weak and had
constant muscly pain. Was very limited as to what I was able to. I was being
treated for diabetes and was actually on insulin. I was talking to brother
Gary and he said he had the same problems And quit taking the Statins and
his problems went away. I went home that evening and was watching when a
commercial for Crestor said side affects were muscle pain and weakness. I
stopped the statins immediately and within a couple weeks the muscle pain
was and I began to get my strength back. My blood glucose came down to
normal and I am completely off diabetes medicine.

     I question my doctor on every prescription he wants to give me and I
have convinced him I am better without them.

                                Gene