[AT] O. T. - Really tired today

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:52:11 PST 2017

I always liked Red Skelton's  discussion of the poor snake. He said that it
was so poor that it "didn't have a pit to hiss in".

The big problem with Lipitor (Atorvastatin) is that it is the most
profitable drug out there and it has been so hustled it gets silly. I was
on the low dose at 20 mg but they jumped it to 80mg in one jump. The
pharmacists was taken aback a little by such a big jump. Between the zombie
factor and the muscle damage it really shut me down. Now I do have a
son-in-law that is on 80 mg without problems. Even as they push for every
human on the planet to be taking it I read of a couple of studies that said
that taking it at 10 mg for the study (only half of the regular minimum
dose) was actually 80% as effective as the maximum dose...
I was hoping it would work out since it is also appears to be a possible
protection against Alzheimer's and my family tree is rampant with it.

I think that felt makers also used urine.
One of my gg-grandfathers had a small gun factory in Rush County
Indianaduring much of the middle 1800's and had claimed to use bull urine
in the browning process of his guns but my father said that it was common
knowledge that my gg-grandfather often was the supplier.  :-)
I produce a lot of it, I just wish so much of it wasn't in the middle of
the night...

.