[AT] Old tractors and old men

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 17:10:33 PST 2017

Thanks Warren,
Yes, we sure enjoyed much good ATIS fellowship.
We all need to find/make time to visit a couple antique tractor enthusiast
friends each year. I HAVE NOT heard of anyone who came away from such visit
and was disappointed.
I need a lot of energy because I spend considerable time looking for
something that I just laid down minutes before that.  If I intentionally lay
something down, I can normally remember and can readily find it.  If I
unintentionally lay something down;  good luck finding it.
Herb(GA)