[AT] O. T. - Really tired today

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Feb 21 12:06:49 PST 2017

I don't take any of those drugs, but my wife does after her heart
operation.  The Metoporol seems to accentuate any type of reaction to
allergens etc.  She is always tired, and achy, and that may be from the
Atorvastatin that her D@#$&D yuppie cardiologist thinks she should take
because her cholesterol is up....   I really cannot take the guy
seriously when he comes to appointments with slip on tennis shoes and no
socks....  I know, I know, I am a dinosaur.    I had a 50yr old look at
me funny the other day when I said my relatives did not have a "pot nor
a window"!!!

Cecil in OKla