[AT] a "few" days ago

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Feb 20 12:44:17 PST 2017

An uncle of mine, recently deceased, commented just a couple of years ago that the Case Crossmotor he had worked with was one of the few tractors of its day to have enough power to really step through the work you might apply to it.  As I recall he was talking about both belt power and pulling a plow under varying conditions.  He didn't speak of it being difficult or easy to operate, but I expect it would give you a workout.  My limited experience with this vintage was a short drive of a 10-20 McCormick over some very rough pasture ground.  It was impossible to be very precise as to where that beast wanted to head and it quickly wore me out!

Bill Brueck
Pine Island, MN USA