[AT] slightly off topic, computer related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:30:02 PST 2017

Thanks Howard.  Yes I have one failed drive here
that has data on it that I was required by law to maintain.
It's past the date now so I don't have to worry  about it but
when the drive failed I simply put the old drive in a safe place
and made up my mind that if I was ever required to produce it
I would just hand them the drive and wish them well.    Since
I put the data on the drive and did not destroy it by my own actions
I figured I had complied with the law.

Charlie