[AT] slightly off topic, computer related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:26:19 PST 2017

Thanks to you as well David.  I've got this
big external drive sitting here doing very little
and actually I think I have another external drive
around here somewhere too.  ..... yep I just found it.
Between the two I should be able to protect myself
and If I duplicate the vital documents on thumb drives
I should be ok!

Charlie