[AT] slightly off topic, computer related

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:02:59 PST 2017

Spencer,

I do something similar by having a desktop set up with two drives the
second being my data drive. Makes it easier to do a backup with all the
data in one place plus easy enough to move the data drive to a new
desktop. Same concept just different specifics. I do not backup programs
either.

David

NW NC