[AT] is it about farming and tractors and all the good FARM stuff.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:56:39 PST 2017

Working from memory here, the size limit for attachments is 350KB.  Most
cameras today including smartphones default to a resolution that is
signficantly bigger than this.  For example a 3-year old iPhone shoots
pictures that end up ballpark 1500 KB (= 1.5 MB)  This means you'll need to
knock down the size of most pictures, either by choosing a lower resolution
before you shoot in the first place, or by using any of a wide variety of
utilities to resize the picture after the fact.

SO