[AT] On the shoulders of giants

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 13 04:13:45 PST 2017

I got some good news here in OKla as well.  One of the big farmers here
and a food friend bought the 80 acres that joins mine on the West.  Of
course, I was told by the owner that I would be the first to know when
the realtors were out of the picture, and I was never called.....  I was
relieved to hear of my new neighbor, and told him so.  At least for a
few years it will not be developed, and if so, I may be able to buy a
strip to put some distance between me and the new idiots that move in....

Cecil in OKla