[AT] 430V J.D. pictures

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Sat Feb 11 14:04:09 PST 2017

Hi Dean, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  The owner is June Simms, 370 Hill Lane, Plymouth, PA 18651. I'm helping her out in this transaction; Joe Hardisky 919 Ryman Road, Dallas, PA 18612. Cell 570-690-6530. After checking out with the bank,the best way is with a cashiers check made out to June Simms for the sum of $6,000. Her bank will verify your check by the Federal Reserve within 14 days of submission. Once approved, I will notify you via of your phone to pick it up. (I need your phone #) This tractor may be difficult to load on a transport carrier because it is off a dirt road and up a lane to her farm. If this is a problem, I can try to start it; pump up the flat rear tire. and drive it to a suitable loading location depending on the Winter weather. I just checked with June and she says she has the manual and the bill of sale. Once I have your mailing address, I'll be sending them out to you.  I'm so happy that someone, like yourself, will take care of this rare tractor and pass it on for future generations. looking forward to talking to you.  Joe H.