[AT] Stuff now Portland

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 07:00:25 PST 2017

    Work day right now is planned for April 29, last Saturday in April. If
there is a conflict to this day I will let you all know.

    Our first meeting of the new year will be this month on the 26 th. If
anyone has anything we need to consider, just let me know. There is a rather
long list to consider for this meeting, including a large upgrade to a part
of the campground.

                    Gene