[Farmall] Regular sales prices

Bob Currie tracturs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:09:42 PST 2017

Going by that serial number, that tractor was produced towards the end of
the 26 model year. The three items I mentioned appear to be there and that
is a big plus for the Regular model, and anybody wanting to restore one.
That also tells me that no hole has been cut in the hood for the F-20 style
exhaust.  Also, thank you for the picture. Appears to be a complete tractor
and worth somebodies effort.  I'd throw out a value of $600 - $800.  Add
$500.  to that if it was running.

I've always said that a fair price for an old tractor is whatever both
parties agree on, and they both shake hands and walk away smiling!

Best wishes,
bobcurrie