[AT] Something a little different

John Slavin jslavin at marktwain.net
Wed Feb 8 21:29:38 PST 2017

Spencer:

You’re concerned about the list going dark, so I thought I’d post something and do my bit.  It’s a little off topic, but not much as you’ll see.  I was born 59 years ago today.  My mom was in the hospital for some time, and the neighbors came and helped my dad put the crops in.  A picture was taken.  I’ve added a spash of color.  Enjoy!

John Slavin