[Farmall] Regular sales prices

Bob Currie tracturs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:59:54 PST 2017

That is the era of IH that I collect John.  The Farmall Regular was first
introduced in 1924 with 200 of them sold, so yours is considered an early
one, and should have the early "round" governor, plus a few other
differences.  I wouldn't throw out a price range without seeing some
pictures and knowing a little more about it. What is the serial number??Does
it have the original carburetor, exhaust, throttle/spark linkage, and things
of that sort?

Bob Currie