[AT] Ralph's pictures, weather

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Feb 8 15:53:36 PST 2017

Oklahoma has had some of the craziest weather this winter.   We have set
4 records so far this month and 3 in January for the warmest.  It was 80
yesterday here, and about 70 at midnight. This morning I awoke at 6am to
38deg and a 25mph wind from the North.    I was glad I fed the cows some
cubes late yesterday. The protein in the cubes helps to fuel the
digestive enzymes. When I feed them cubes, they run out of hay in the
feeders in 2-3 days.  If I don't feed cubes, it will last nearly a
week.   That is 6ea 4x5 round bales to fill the feeders.

Cecil in OKla