[AT] Yet more rain in California......

Dave Johnson webguydave at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 09:10:29 PST 2017

Picked up about 4" over the past 2 days here in Gilroy - I'm right by the creek that causes Grant so much problems.
And now that the ground is fully saturated, the creek rises within a short time - I'm lucky - the water district built a levee behind the house that extends a mile or so downstream from me, but the water just pours over the fields below that.  So much so that Southbound 101 ( SF to LA) gets closed at times from creek water (that should be going under the fwy) running over.
Less rain today but another round coming in tomorrow.
All this eventually gets to Grants fields - haven't heard from him on the list for a few days - I imagine he's got his hands full....and standing by should he need help, though I don't know what can be done at the moment.
BestDave in Gilroy, CA