[AT] Ralph's pictures

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 8 10:27:38 PST 2017

On 2/8/2017 12:02 PM, Gene Dotson wrote:
>      Yes, the pictures showed up last week and also to day. Comments were
> made about the sunshine accenting the tractors.
>
>                          Gene
Thanks Gene. Sometimes I question my own memory. I did go through the
trash to check and could not find any sign
that I had ever posted the pic to the list or received a comment. Yet
this morning's post (including picture) showed
up within minutes.
Just f.y.i. it was -20 with a vicious NW wind here this morning so I
just did the basic necessities outside and glad to get
back in the house. That is some kind of cold and no weather to sit on an
open tractor. Luckily I think the cattle have
enough hay til tomorrow.

Ralph in Sask.