[AT] John Deere 430 special

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Tue Feb 7 16:42:34 PST 2017

Spencer, If it is not raining to hard tomorrow (Wed) I'll take some pictures.  Joe Hardisky

    On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:05 AM, Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:

 I would interested but a John Deere 430 is probably out of my "oh what the heck, one more tractor won't hurt" price range. There are several other people on this list who's interest was piqued by your post as well though. Could you manage any pictures or any more information about price and condition?

Thanks!

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost