[AT] Old tractors and old men

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 6 18:35:38 PST 2017

Tyler here's hoping that can restore/improve your sight one day. The
advances in medicine are quite amazing these days. Stay on your docs and
do research yourself to see who/where is thinking out of the box. I'm
fortunate enough to live 15 miles from Duke University Hospital, they do
things there that will leave you scratching your head. Dad had 2 heart
valves put in a few years back. He had to be approved by a national
review committee for a type of valve that was barely out of the lab,
pretty intense clinical study he is "enrolled" in. Stuff like that give
me great hope in medical treatments.  I think now that valve has gotten
more relaxed approval from the FDA.

John Hall