[AT] Old tractors and old men

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:38:30 PST 2017

That is my story, Dave.  I put food on the table for myself and my wife,
and food in the dishes for 17 cats.  Never thought that in my old age I
would be a cook or a cat man.  I will say I made some super good chicken
soup this weekend.  Then there is what I call my Italian scrambled eggs.
They contain some finely chopped pepperoni and Italian bread crumbs
  Gives a new life to blaa old scrambled eggs.

Charlie V