[AT] Old tractors and old men

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 4 20:49:22 PST 2017

On 2/3/2017 10:32 PM, Cecil Bearden wrote:
> I must say that if I  did not have my cattle and tractors to work on, I
> would probably not be able to move in a short while.  The movement keeps
> my joints from freezing completely.   When I get depressed about my
> situation, I just look at the servicemen and women who are in rehab or
> trying to feed a family and I get over it.  We all have our crosses to
> bear.  We should all thank God that we are still able to work, even if
> it is 1 hour a day..
>
> Cecil in OKla
Very true Cecil. I don't think I make any profit raising the few head of
cattle but it gives me
a reason to get out of the house in winter time. They are kind of like
pets I guess. Although
my freezer is half full of beef.
And yes, we can always look at those that are less fortunate health and
mobility wise and
count our blessings. My dad lost his leg mobility in his last years and
it really depressed him.

Ralph in Sask.