[AT] Electric welding helmet

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 07:06:01 PST 2017

With my old fixed shade helmet, I disliked welding and used it as a last
resort when something couldn't be repaired any other way.  With the
auto-darkening helmet I now enjoy welding and I'm doing some fabrication
projects here and there that I would never have imagined beforehand. It is
literally that big of a difference.

SO