[AT] OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 2 13:06:38 PST 2017

LOL, we have opposite problems then.  If I get down
on my hands and knees for long I need someone with a
strap and a crane to get me back up!  grins.

It's not really that bad but I'm better off standing and the
pole saw keeps me from having to bend over much.
Of course I have to bend over to pick the wood up after it's cut.

Charlie