[AT] Off Topic- Danville, VA , Northern NC area

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:05:20 PST 2017

Danville is in one of the most beautiful areas in the country in my opinion.
I'll echo what Spencer said.  It's close enough to everything from the
beaches
to the nations capital to NASCAR racing, college sports, pro sports, etc.
but far enough out
to keep you out of the line of fire except for local issues.  I don't think
the Dan River is an issue for Danville but it would be a good idea to make
sure.
Being rural, it is close to great hunting and fishing and lots of tractor,
engine and craft
type events.  It's worth looking at.  I'm not sure where you are now but
there are many
worse places in the world to be than in S/W Virginia.

Charlie