[AT] Merry Christmas Eve

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Dec 24 19:49:42 PST 2017

And of course merry Christmas to everyone, from ATIS!

May your  season be bright, healthy, and full of family, love and memories. I realize many of us have family members, friends, and even list members in the thick of struggle.  We also miss those who use to fill the empty seats around the tree.   So I know not all Christmases live up to expectations. But the idea of Christmas, the birth of redemption and grace, gives us hope.  Spending a few moments to simply reflect on redemptive grace, regardless of your religious affiliation(or lack thereof), brings a moment's peace and a glimmer of renewal.  For me that is my wish for you this Christmas:  peace and renewal.

Merry Christmas and may this next year find everyone  prosperous and healthy!

Spencer Yost