[AT] JD B machine shop work?

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 16:11:07 PST 2017

Can anyone give me some recommendations for shops in NC, preferably
east of Raleigh, that can bore my block, (and potentially remove my
stuck pistons!) polish/grind my crankshaft, and do a valve job on my
'52 JD B?  I'm going to talk to my local shop as well but I'd kind of
like to find someone with a lot of 2 cylinder experience.

I'll provide a full update later, but this is a project-and-a-half.
It's a family tractor that hasn't run in the early 80s and has sat
outside for several years.  I've almost got it apart and it's been,
well, uh, "interesting.

Thanks,
Al