[AT] 430V

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Dec 21 19:18:31 PST 2017

Hey Farmer,

Good to hear from you. These adjustments were all related to creating "full stops".   For example one adjustment called for setting the throttle one way and adjusting the linkage so there is no movement whatsoever(plus two turns - that was the adjustment I had to make). So in essence you are eliminating the 50 years of wear.

So adjusting by the book in this case was acceptable. But I do hear what you're saying. In many cases you do have to be careful.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost