[AT] now Power Steering

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 08:14:37 PST 2017

We added a Charlyn torque amplifier to our D14 Allis Chalmers; made it a
pleasure to operate. New units are pricey but a good friend found a NOS unit
at a swap meet; might find a used unit on an old fork lift in scrap yard.
You need a section of steering shaft in the clear and a access to
hydraulics; we added a pump/reservoir from an old Datsun pickup.  Do not
need any cylinders or lever arms.
Herb(GA)