[AT] Question

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 07:51:18 PST 2017

I don't think that there are any good "affordable" options... We had a
loader on our Jubilee (NAA) when it was newish and it steered fairly well
while loaded, for manual steering. I "think" that the power steering from a
later 600 series will fit but can be a little expensive and may need a
different pump bracket. The NAAs had recirculating ball steering gears
which steered easier than earlier tractors. Maybe he would find enough
improvement from rebuilding the steering gear to do what he wants. While I
was not really impressed with Slick 50 oil I was by the Slick 50 Teflon
based grease. I always felt that it helped on manual steering tractors.
Also on those tractors the front axle getting sprung in the center section
from heavy use of the loader throws the camber off and will make them steer
pretty hard.
NAAs sell pretty well. He may be better served by selling it and just
buying something with factory power steering...

.