[AT] test- no messages in a week

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 15 18:01:57 PST 2017

On 12/15/2017 7:27 PM, Grant Brians wrote:

> Looks like a Mercury alright! I envy you the time to work on such
> projects. One downside of being a California farmer is that we do not
> really have any part of the year that is not busy.
>
>                 Grant
>
> Hi Grant
This is why I actually don't mind winter. I can spend as much time as I
want (when its warm enough) working on old iron and not feel guilty.
Its actually more fun than farming.
This Merc's engine is seized up tight from years of sitting without the
heads and manifold but I have hopes for it.

Ralph in Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com