[AT] test- no messages in a week

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Dec 15 17:27:29 PST 2017

On 12/14/2017 9:18 PM, Ralph Goff wrote:
> On 12/14/2017 2:31 PM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
>> Loud and clear in a damp Sweden.
>>
>> Med vänlig hälsning
> Its even quieter over on the new ATIS forum. Over a month of silence.
> Did I mention my new (to me) JD 2140 tractor I got in October?
> Couple of days ago I added another Mercury to the fleet. A 53 this
> time. INtended as a parts car but its looking good enough that
> I am thinking of making another driver out of it. I wonder if I can
> post a picture here?
>
> Ralph in Sask.
>>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Looks like a Mercury alright! Best of luck on the project, the flatheads
are pretty easy to work on I understand, but not from personal
experience.... Now if it were a Studebaker, then I could supply a
considerable amount of knowledge. I envy you the time to work on such
projects. One downside of being a California farmer is that we do not
really have any part of the year that is not busy. Right now we are
irrigating, planting, harvesting, repairing and most of the other things
that we do every month of the year. I'm off to farmers market in the
morning to sell 80 plus different vegetables....

               Grant