[AT] Dragged Home a F-12 and F-14 after a long absence

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 04:06:41 PST 2017

Hi Ken!  For the record, you do have to watch out for the image size.  This
is a quote from Spencer:  "The max maximum message size is 750MB, but that
has to include all the text and the headers and what not. Unless you have
replied to a very long email chain with lots of text, you should be able to
post something around 500 KB."

Looking forward to hearing more about the F-12 and F-14 project.

Steve O.