[AT] Used Antifreeze

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 06:54:40 PST 2017

Where I live (rural northeastern Connecticut) we have a transfer station
that handles routine household waste and recyclables, and they take used
motor oil.  Once a year, they have a "hazardous waste day" where you can
get rid of just about anything, including used antifreeze, plus any other
household chemicals you an imagine - pesticides, cleaners, paint, etc.  I
would not be surprised if this sort of annual collection thing is fairly
common in other places.

SO