[AT] Dragged Home a F-12 and F-14 after a long absence

Gilbert Schwartz vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 1 19:12:50 PST 2017

Ken; You have come to the right place to find out just about anything about almost anything. Expertise abounds within this page. Myself, I lean more toward Persian orange but that don't mean much. I am certain there are folks around who lean more to the red than I. You will no doubt hear from them.

Any way, glad to have you back.

Gil