[AT] 430V Update and misc.

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Aug 31 10:02:07 PDT 2017

How did you see one of my tricks up my sleeve, Farmer? :-). I say "one of my tricks", but I stole that idea from someone's suggestion on the list. It's  one thing I intend to try. The only thing I need to do is wait for cooler mornings. I want to get the most bang for the buck when it comes to  thermal expansion.  Iron pot and fire ring are ready.  I have decided against the transfusion approach as just being a little too much trouble.  I have a gear driven bilge pump that should handle this temps and I can just pump right into the top of the engine.

As for biodiesel, no. I got out of that several years ago when my mom got sick and then I had to handle her estate. I sold the whole set up to a larger bio brewer in Laurinburg. Wake forest University, who used to test my fuel for me, hooked me up with them.

Spencer Yost