[AT] 430V Update and misc.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:33:01 PDT 2017

Have you tried heating the block yet Spencer?
If you were to rig (you might have to be a little inventive) a cross
connection between this engine's water jacket and another water cooled
engine and bring both up to operating temperature the whole picture can
change.
You probably wouldn't want to use the vehicle you have to drive to work...
 :-)  But if you had something to spare maybe it would help to heat it up
and let it cool down a few times. Heating the coolant would heat it
evenly.  I would not want to use a lot of really hot spot heat.
Even a low level of heat might make a difference like from a block or lower
radiator hose plug in heater? I once had a little Mercedes 4 cylinder
diesel that the block heater would keep it warm enough in 10 degree weather
that the windshield would not frost over at night. At 80 degrees out that
much heater would probably get one fairly warm. Maybe plug it in every
other day?
Maybe connect it to your moonshine still?  :-)
Are you still brewing your own fuel?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA