[AT] OT electrical question

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 06:44:03 PDT 2017

Charlie,
     I wasn't there but after seeing a few projects and how they morph over
time I'm guessing they started with one setup, beefed things up over time,
and on the later iterations someone thought they were being smart and put
individual phases in separate conduits. I know it wasn't built that way to
begin with as the sawmill had been there awhile and my buddy (he was a
young lad at the time; he's been retired for years now) was working there
when they did one of the big upgrades and had big problems. These things
don't always show up until you put a heavy load on the wiring, and finding
them after they've been there awhile isn't always easy either.

Ken in AZ