[AT] OT electrical question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:37:51 PDT 2017

Ken,  I don't even pretend to be an electrician but after a few decades
of managing industrial construction projects you start to notice how things
are done.  I can't even imagine why they would have run multiple legs of
each phase through a single conduit.  If they wanted to get multiple
circuits
into the building it seems to me they would have run one set (3 conductors
and
a neutral) through one big conduit to a buss bar at a strategic location in
the building
and then split off separate wire bundles in their own conduit to each of the
machines, etc.

Charlie