[AT] OT electrical question

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun Aug 27 19:10:53 PDT 2017

There is a formula for much romex you can run in conduit, it is much
less than individual wires. If you don't already know the formula you
probably wouldn't calculate it correctly anyway.

I've done it and the inspector doesn't seem to care, but it was the only
wire in 3/4 inch conduit.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com