[AT] OT electrical question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 27 18:58:02 PDT 2017

Ken:

Very Interesting!  I had not seen that one.  I have 3 phase power here,
but nearly everything is run in 2in plastic or 1in EMT since I had it.
And since I cornered a buy on some 10 ga THHN many years ago, all my
120V plugs are wired with 10ga wire.   If I could just ge the lights
wired I would have a decent shop.

Cecil

On 8/27/2017 4:54 PM, Ken Knierim wrote:
> Use individual (and conduit-rated) wires in conduit.

An engineer friend of mine (who designed transformers) talked of a
sawmill he