[AT] Off-topic: Bobcat hydraulic fluid

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 10:30:25 PDT 2017

Herb,
 My grandfather is just like your dad. In the old shed at his place
where he keeps the Oliver 66, there are parts from an old combine, and
plenty of other "stuff." But whenever anything is run out there, he
likes everything checked over.
 Any of the older stuff, and even most of the newer equipment, it
never leaves without grandpa checking oil, etc in it.
 A few years ago he had some hired help to drive the trucks to the
elevator. The guys always said they checked oil in them. They told
him, "Oh yeah, there's enough oil to run it today." Before you new it,
he had to have 2 out of the 4 trucks overhauled.
 Even today, I always check the oil in everything before I start it.
The rule with my Oliver is that the oil is checked before it gets out
of the shed. And if my rule isn't followed by somebody else, I am not
happy. If he has taught me only one thing, its to take care of the
things you own.
 Take Care,
 Tyler Juranek
 IA